photo BlogHeade_zpsd1db51ab.jpg

LIAROFLOVE.

Yean Labmagico
liar of love.

 photo 17fae760-6e0c-4ca2-bcc3-7b18e0054b03_zpsa24e7416.jpg

wy-liaroflove.blogspot.com

a Malaysian girl who stuck in United States.

YEAN is my name.

contact: c.wyean@gmail.com

Status : I never feared death or dying, I only fear never trying.

BLOG PROFILE LINKS

Nuffnang
ads.



Facebook
social networks


Yean Labmagico

Create Your Badge

Tagboard
your message.



Feedjit
footprints.




Memories
history.


. April 2009
. May 2009
. June 2009
. July 2009
. August 2009
. September 2009
. October 2009
. November 2009
. December 2009
. January 2010
. February 2010
. March 2010
. April 2010
. May 2010
. June 2010
. July 2010
. August 2010
. September 2010
. October 2010
. November 2010
. December 2010
. January 2011
. February 2011
. March 2011
. April 2011
. May 2011
. June 2011
. July 2011
. August 2011
. September 2011
. October 2011
. November 2011
. December 2011
. January 2012
. February 2012
. March 2012
. April 2012
. May 2012
. June 2012
. September 2012
. October 2012
. November 2012
. December 2012
. January 2013
. February 2013
. March 2013
. April 2013
. May 2013
. June 2013
. July 2013
. August 2013
. September 2013
. October 2013
. November 2013
. December 2013
. January 2014
. May 2014
. July 2014
. August 2014
. September 2014
. October 2014
. November 2014
. December 2014

Older Post > | < Newer Post

CNY Eve '13

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL MY LOVE! ♥
May the new year bring in your life joys that never fade, hopes that never die, strength that never weakens and take you as high as the sky :) 

My first Chinese New Year without my close friends and family. The feeling is so different.
No Chinese New Year feel at all. No red packets to receive. No gamble (well, I don't even know how to gamble too. lol). No good food. No CNY snacks. No fun... and NO NEW CLOTHES to wear!
But I feel lucky that I don't have to meet those aunty uncle and listen to them bla bla blaa... that is so annoying, if you get what I mean. hehee...

No reunion dinner with the Chong/Chung's family for me this year. 
I think this year only left Angie and I can't attend the reunion dinner. sad.
I miss my family now. Miss my grandparents, my parents, my brothers, my cousins... 
I only able to see them through facetime.


my naughty little boy!


 *wink*



My Chinese New Year Eve was not that bad. 
At least I had Korean BBQ dinner with bunch of Taiwanese new friends. 
Again, I never thought of going out until this Zhan Hao disturbed me in facebook.
Just get used to it, he love to disturb people. I think he is too free. haha.  
Okay, the story begin like this~
He said his friend wants to date me out as his friend was just beside him that time while he chatting with me =="
He then keep promote the friend to me and said his friend reach my requirement of "高富帅" (Tall Rich Handsome)....
HAHAHAHAHAHA..
I laughed damn hard.
Ended up I said okay and followed them out... 
HAHA!

Super awkward and shy while the ZhanHao keep make fun of us!!! so stupid.


We had Korean BBQ at Gooyi Gooyi ^^


Korean small dishes...

  
 the fresh meats~


Barbeque...


Gooyi Gooyi
2331 El Camino Real Santa Clara, 
CA 95051
http://gooyi.orengeo.com



they made my day. lol.


Once again, 
HAPPY SNAKE YEAR !